Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Street Art



I was soaking up some sun in Federation Square this morning when a high school girl asked me to do a survey on street art. I told her I didn't know anything about it. Apparently the city wants to paint over all the graffiti around the city and these high school students are hoping to prove to the city that people like it. She told me where to find some of it and here are a couple of pictures of the artists' work. I think it's funky and interesting. I should have gone looking for that girl and done the survey.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope they give up this idea of painting over the graffiti... it makes the city so unique! I'm loving to read about your days there. I'm really glad you already found a place to play tennis at. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete